Our core expertise is to focus on niche markets with an in depth knowledgeable staff on board and ashore.
Our core expertise is to focus on niche markets where our team offers the highest level of ship management services emphasizing on safety, environmental protection and shipboard maintenance at competitive and cost-effective rates.
Ships are provided with full technical support and practical advice from our shore-based management team and when it comes to monitoring, maintenance standards, operational effectiveness and cost-efficiency of the vessels, our team of professional and specialized technical superintendents make sure that we are offering our clients a custom-made service that best suits their requirements. We aim to maximize the efficiency of vessel operations by reducing the downtime associated with statutory requirements and day/day management issues. We also ensure that all our vessels operate in accordance with requisite statutory compliance and International Safety Management (ISM) Codes.
The comprehensive range of services we offer include:
- Regular condition assessments and performance monitoring
- Planned and projected maintenance along with cost estimation in planning and supervision
- Surveys, certification and vetting
- Insurance claims handlings and investigations
- Accident investigation
- Repairs and dockings
- New building plan approval and supervision as well as flag and class liaison